How To UseStep-by-step Instructions
- To begin, make sure the truck’s loading ramp has been released and is fully extended out.
- Do NOT engage the the two small hooks on the front of the ramp into the door seal, just yet. Let it rest in the detached position.
- Remove the Slip No Moore Ramp Runner from it’s carrying bag.
- Extend the bottom of the runner up to 3 feet from where the steel portion of the ramp ends.
- The steel bar stabilizes the Sip No Moore Ramp Runner by weighing it down and keeping it from curling at the end.
- Role the rest of the runner up towards the bed of the truck.
- Near the top end of the Slip No Moore Ramp Runner you’ll see a steel rod where two U-hooks have been perfectly placed so that you can attach it to the upper portion of the ramp.
- Securely attach the Slip No More Ramp Runner to the upper portion of the ramp by hooking it onto the ramp.
- Now you can pull the ramp up to secure it to the truck, by lifting the edge up and engaging the two small hooks on the ramp into the holes on the truck.
- Customer can now walk up an down the ramp more safe and secure.
When you’re done role up the Slip No Moore Ramp Runner and place it back into the Slip No Moore Ramp Runner storage bag.
Use the convenient sturdy loop at the back of the Slip No Moore Ramp Runner carrying bag to safely store your Slip No Moore Ramp Runner.